Urgent Cares and Walk-in Clinics Medical Services Near Centennial, CO
AFC Urgent Cares and Walk-in Clinics Offer Quality Medical Services for Children and Adults in the Centennial and Greenwood Village, CO Area 7 Days a Week.
Check Our Patient Reviews
At AFC Urgent Care Centennial CO, our doctors know what a stressful time it can be when a loved one is in pain. Our urgent care clinic is open late hours 7 days a week with doctors onsite providing fast and attentive medical care services for children and adults, so that you and your family can rest assured that you are in good hands when you fall ill. If you are continuously asking yourself “Where are the best doctors near me in the Centennial, Englewood, Greenwood Village or Lone Tree, CO areas?” then walk right into AFC Urgent Care Center, located near Greenwood Village and Lone Tree, CO. Our medical team will see to your needs as soon as you walk into our clinic, rather than having you sit for hours in a waiting room. We aim to give you and your loved ones a comfortable and top notch urgent care experience at AFC Urgent Care Center!
At American Family Care (AFC) Urgent Cares – We offer the following:
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from infants, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly. Often, medications for pain are prescribed from our on-site pharmacy for your convenience.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at American Family Care (AFC). Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises. We have the full compliment of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Centennial & Denver, CO school sports.
- Pre-Operative Exams: We can get your pre-operative exam with no appointment necessary to get you on the road to recovery that much quicker.
- Travel Medicine: We offer most all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, will get the testing done quickly and efficiently. We also offer TB, Strep, Flu and STD Testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at our location or the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Centennial & Denver, CO area.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Allergies and Asthma
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning