USCIS Medical Exam in Centennial, CO
AFC Urgent Care Centennial offers a USCIS doctor who provides Immigration Medical Exams and I-693 form completion at an affordable cost. Call (303) 816-3811 to schedule an appointment.
Our Physicians are all U.S. Citizens and Civil Surgeons who are experienced with the medical requirements of the examination necessary to complete your immigration physical.
Individuals applying for citizenship, seeking Permanent Residency, or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical prior to approval of their application. It is mandatory that a Designated Civil Surgeon complete all immigration physicals, so the exam is valid.
We do all the necessary testing on site and have most of the required vaccines in our office. American Family Care (AFC) Urgent Care – Centennial CO. can perform the required immigration physicals in accordance with the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services for immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country.
Each evaluation includes an examination performed according to the medical guidelines established by the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services and Centers for Disease Control. The civil surgeon will record the exam results on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS). We have most of the vaccinations in stock and will order out of stock vaccinations at your request. Restocking of vaccinations requires 3 business days.
We will also accept proof of vaccinations from other providers. We have the ability to provide the physical examination, the blood tests, the skin test for tuberculosis, the vaccinations required, the RPR (syphilis test) and chest X-rays, if needed. This is all that is required to complete the medical part of your application.
Results for any labs that need to be sent out will be available in 3 to 5 business day’s.
Included in the Immigration Physical Examination:
- Immigration Physical Form I-693, pre-completed with your information
- Physical examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Tuberculin (skin test) and interpretation
- Evaluation of other physical or mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Vaccinations and status verification
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Hospital or clinic records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health, arrest, or criminal records
After The Exam: Once the immigration physical examination is completed, American Family Care (AFC) will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history for you to present to the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services.
*For information call or visit American Family Care (AFC) Urgent Care Center today.
Immigration Medical Exam $10 Off
Click here to redeem $10 off your immigration physical.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express